Healthcare is one of the largest industries in Rhode Island. CCRI has partnerships with employers across the state to train people to start or advance in careers in this field.
- Building a Culture of Safety in Dental Infection Control *
- CNA Course
- CNA State Test
- DANB® CDA® Exam Prep Courses *
- Dental Radiography *
- Massage Therapy I *
- Massage Therapy II *
- Patient Support Specialist
- Pharmacy Technician II
- Radiography for Podiatry Assistants *
* Continuing Education class
Workforce ProgramsMore Info
- Bridge to Best Program
- English Language Studies (ELS)
- GED® Testing & Transcripts
- GED® Ready
- Corporate Language Training
- Adult Education Professional Development
CCRI’s Career services Office provides students and alumni with high-quality services, support and resources for successful career planning and superior experiential learning opportunities.
The CCRI Workforce Partnerships Team works in close collaboration with industry and business leaders to ensure the college’s offerings are meeting both current and future workforce needs.