Healthcare is one of the largest industries in Rhode Island. CCRI has partnerships with employers across the state to train people to start or advance in careers in this field.
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR
- Case Manager
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- CNA State Test
- Dental Assistant
- Dental Radiography *
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Medical Assistant
- Patient Support Specialist
- Pharmacy Technician II
- Public Health Dental Hygienist*
- Nitrous Oxide *
- Local Anesthesia*
* Continuing Education class
Workforce ProgramsMore Info
Adult EducationMore Info
CCRI Career Services provides students and alumni with high-quality services, support, and resources for successful career planning and superior experiential learning opportunities.
The CCRI Workforce Partnerships Team works in close collaboration with industry and business leaders to ensure the college’s offerings are meeting both current and future workforce needs.