MyCCRI Degree Evaluation
Please Use The Following Directions To Run And Print A Degree Evaluation From MyCCRI
Access your MyCCRI Account directly from:
Once logged into your MyCCRI Account, Please follow these 8 steps:
- Click on "For Students" tab.
- Click on "Degree Evaluation" link.
- Select the most current term available (for example: "Fall 2007" or later) and click "Submit".
- You will now see you Curriculum Information page. Click "Generate New" (If the program showing is NOT your current program, report this to the Office of Enrollment Services.)
- Click in the radio button next to your program and click "Generate Request".
- Select "Detail Requirements" (for detailed viewing)
- Click on "Submit"
Your Degree Evaluation should be displayed on the screen.
To print your Degree Evaluation, follow these 4 steps:
- Click "File" on the Menu Bar
- Select "Page Setup" (and select "Landscape" – Click OK)
- Click "File" on the Menu Bar & select "Print" (the print window displays)
- Click "Print" button to complete the printing process
This page developed and maintained by Office of Enrollment Services. Send comments and suggestions to .