How to Apply
WELCOME TO CCRI
Our open admissions policy provides everyone who applies an opportunity to pursue an education.
- Spring semester begins January
- Summer semesters begin in May and July
- Fall semester begins in September
- Winter session begins in December
- You may apply for degree and non-degree programs. Upon submitting your free application, you will receive an electronic acceptance message.
- A student who previously attended the college through the Division of Workforce Partnerships, (such as Driver's Ed), will need to submit a new application.
- The application process requires that you submit your social security number as part of the application process. If applying without a social security number please visit this page
- Paper Application
If you need help registering for classes, please contact [email protected] or call 401-825-1240. (Please Note: students who currently attend other colleges and plan to take courses at CCRI may need to provide an unofficial transcript for placement into certain course selections. Please contact [email protected]).