GED® Testing & Transcripts
The official GED® test is offered at the Providence and Lincoln campuses. The GED® is a four-part nationally recognized high school equivalency test aligned with state standards.
Where to start?
Are you ready for the GED® Test? Sign up online to create a My GED® account to take practice tests, request accommodations, schedule tests, and more.
Do you want to take a practice test and review results with an advisor? Register for a GED® Ready workshop. GED® Ready workshops are 6 hours and cost $20. For information, call Vicki Medeiros at 401.333.7072.
- Do you need academic preparation for the GED® Test? Take a CCRI Bridge class to develop skills in language arts, math, science, or social studies. For information, call Angela Salvadore at 401.455.6140
- Find out if you qualify for a waiver of testing fees:
Passing the GED® Test
To pass the complete GED® test you must pass tests in four content areas:
- Reasoning through Language Arts (155 minutes): RLA Practice Test
- Mathematical Reasoning (120 minutes): Math Practice Test
- Science (90 minutes): Science Practice Test
- Social Studies (70 minutes): Social Studies Practice Test
If you have already completed your GED's and need transcripts please visit: https://ged.com/life_after_ged/
Workforce ProgramsMore Info
- Bridge to Best Program
- English Language Studies (ELS)
- GED® Testing & Transcripts
- GED® Ready
- Corporate Language Training
- Adult Education Professional Development
CCRI’s Career services Office provides students and alumni with high-quality services, support and resources for successful career planning and superior experiential learning opportunities.
The CCRI Workforce Partnerships Team works in close collaboration with industry and business leaders to ensure the college’s offerings are meeting both current and future workforce needs.
Search for classes within the Division of Workforce Partnerships by submitting the form below.