GED® Testing & Transcripts
The GED® is a four-part nationally recognized high school equivalency test aligned with state standards.
Where to start?
- Create a My GED® account: Sign up online to create a My GED® account to take practice tests, request accommodations, schedule tests, and more.
- Take practice tests: The online practice tests cost $6 each and are called GED® Ready. The GED® Ready practice test is half the length of the official test, and after you take it, you will receive a score that tells you if you are ready for the official test.
- If you are not ready for the GED® Tests Take a CCRI Bridge class to develop skills in language arts, math, science, or social studies.
- If you score "Ready to Test" on the GED® Ready, sign up to test. You can choose from locations when you sign up. Tests cost $30 each. You may qualify for a waiver of testing fees (see forms below).
Passing the GED® Test
To pass the complete GED® test you must pass tests in four content areas:
- Reasoning through Language Arts (155 minutes): RLA Practice Test
- Mathematical Reasoning (120 minutes): Math Practice Test
- Science (90 minutes): Science Practice Test
- Social Studies (70 minutes): Social Studies Practice Test
If you have already completed your GED's and need transcripts please visit: https://ged.com/life_after_ged/
Workforce ProgramsMore Info
- Adult Education Professional Development
- Bridge to Best
- Corporate Language
- English Language Studies (ELS)
- GED® Testing & Transcripts
CCRI Career Services provides students and alumni with high-quality services, support, and resources for successful career planning and superior experiential learning opportunities.
The CCRI Workforce Partnerships Team works in close collaboration with industry and business leaders to ensure the college’s offerings are meeting both current and future workforce needs.