Advising & Counseling Services
- Face masks are optional.
- Everyone coming to one of our campuses must show either a proof of vaccination and booster (if eligible) or a negative COVID test within 72 hours of coming to campus. Those who arrive without either proof of vaccination or a negative test will be directed to our on-campus testing site to undergo a rapid test. COVID-19 Information
- CCRI requires students to be fully vaccinated, and when eligible, be boosted, to attend in-person classes this Spring, per the Council on Postsecondary Education COVID-19 vaccine policy.
- Click here for instructions on how to upload your vaccination and booster information
- How to upload your Exemption Form: https://youtu.be/5ymVEntrIm0
How Can We Help?
- Transitioning from High School to College
- Virtual Drop-In Advising
- Schedule Accuplacer Testing
- Register On Your Own
- Personal/Mental Health Services
- New Student Registration
- Academic Services
Advising is always available on a first-come, first-serve basis. When visiting the department without an appointment, you can expect extended wait times. We would like for you to have the best possible advising experience so, for your convenience, consider Virtual Drop-ins.
During Virtual Drop-in advising hours, you can meet with a Counselor/Advisor. We know accessibility is important to our students, and offering Virtual Drop-in hours is how we can be most accessible to students across four campuses. This way, no matter where you are, you can always drop-in to chat with one of our Counselor/Advisors anytime during our Virtual Drop-in schedule.
Use your computer, tablet, or smartphone to chat virtually with an Academic Advisor/Counselor for all your course questions!
Click a link to register!
8:30am - 11am
1pm - 3pm
5pm - 7pm
|Tuesday, July 5||Tuesday, July 5|
|Friday, July 8 (9am)||Friday, July 8|
|Monday, July 11||Monday, July 11|
|Friday, July 15 (9am)||Friday, July 15|
|Monday, July 18||Monday, July 18|
|Tuesday, July 19|
Book a virtual or in-person appointment with your Advisor through Starfish
On-Campus Walk-In Advising
- The Advising and Counseling Office will offer walk-in advising sessions on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Be advised that wait times can become lengthy during our peak times. For faster service, sign up for a Virtual Drop-in Session.
Let's choose classes together!
Virtual New Student Advising Sessions can be attended from the comfort of your home. Click a link above in the Virtual Drop-in Session table to sign up and then follow the directions in the confirmation email.
Prefer to Do It OnYour Own
Check out our Self-service page (register on your own using our helpful videos)
- Check out our how-to register for courses video here.
- Review the courses you need to register for to complete your degree here.
Personal/Mental Health Resources
CCRI has partnered with MySSP (My Student Support Service) to provide 24/7 mental health and well-being support to students, including real-time and scheduled access to professional counselors. All services are confidential and 100% FREE to CCRI students!