Business and Technology
CCRI offers in-person and online training classes to help you develop skills and computer knowledge.
- AWS Cloud Practitioner
- Business and Digital Essentials
- Business Computing Applications
- Corporate Language
- Court Interpreter
- Court Reporting
- Customer Solutions and Technical Assistance
- Data Analytics
- Health and Life Insurance
- Mortgage Data Processor
- Property and Casualty Insurance
- Securities Industry Essentials
- Software Developer
- Women In Tech
- Online Training Classes
Workforce ProgramsMore Info
Adult EducationMore Info
CCRI Career Services provides students and alumni with high-quality services, support, and resources for successful career planning and superior experiential learning opportunities.
The CCRI Workforce Partnerships Team works in close collaboration with industry and business leaders to ensure the college’s offerings are meeting both current and future workforce needs.