*PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view - Download here
Contact InformationMarisa Albini
Second Floor, South
Send comments and suggestions about this website to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources and Information
- What's new
- 12th Annual CCRI Alumni Golf Tournament - Crystal Lake Golf Club in Mapleville is the setting for the Alumni Association's 12th Annual Golf Tournament on June 11. [Read more]
- Two alumni, one honorary alumnus receive honors at annual fundraiser - The CCRI Foundation held its seventh annual "Changing Lives Celebration," honoring five outstanding community leaders while raising funds to help even more students achieve their dreams on Dec. 12. [Read more]
- Read the Fall 2013 issue of the Green & White - The Green & White magazine delivers information about college alumni in stories, photos and the class notes section. This issue includes coverage of President Emeritus Edward J. Liston, alumni in business and more. [Read more]
- CCRI alumnus excels at London’s Royal Academy of Music - Musician Joseph Bentley, a Cranston native, picked up his first double bass at the Community College of Rhode Island. [Read more]
- BankNewport president got her start at CCRI - Sandra Pattie '76 enrolled at the Community College of Rhode Island in 1974 without a career goal in mind. Inspired by a CCRI professor, she studied accounting, which prepared her for a career in financial services. [Read more]
This page developed and maintained by Office of Alumni Affairs. Send comments and suggestions to .