Rhode Island Promise
Enroll at the Community College of Rhode Island in fall 2019 and become a Rhode Island Promise Scholar. Through the Promise scholarship, all Rhode Islanders coming right out of high school are eligible to pursue associate degrees at CCRI tuition-free.
That’s right: Regardless of your family income, you won’t pay tuition at CCRI!
Enrollment Days will offer support with FAFSA and attestation completion, scheduling placement testing, academic advising and course registration.
- 12 noon – 6 pm on August 6 (Knight Campus in Warwick)
- 9am – 3pm on August 15 (Knight Campus in Warwick)
Want To Participate?
- Apply to CCRI today.
- Fill out the FAFSA and complete your financial aid file. If you have any questions or need help, don't hesitate to contact the Rhode Island Educational Opportunities Center (RIEOC).
- Submit your official, final high school or GED transcript. Contact CCRI Admissions if you have any problems getting your transcripts or scores: firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-825-2003.
Eligibility for Rhode Island Promise
- Rhode Island residents.
- 2019 high school graduates (public, private or homeschooled) or GED recipients who are younger than 19 years old.
How to maintain the scholarship for two years
- Enroll full time (15 credits strongly encouraged).
- Maintain at least a 2.5 GPA.
- Earn 30 credits each year.
- Enroll each semester for two years. Fall and spring are required.