The Bridge Program classes in literacy and math prepare you for the GED®, the next step in your career, or college. In 2022-2023, classes will be offered in-person. Classes are open to all Rhode Island residents (18 years or older). 16-17 year old students require an ALP. Please contact program coordinator directly.
- Complete our intake form HERE to be added to our waitlist. You will receive a confirmation email/text directly from the intake portal.
- If you need assistance call 401.455.6140 or text 401.259.1695.
- Program coordinator will be in contact regarding next steps.
Bridge Class Start Dates 2022
|January 17, 2023||AM/PM options available||Providence||Priority Deadline: Jan 2|
|March 27, 2023||AM/PM options available||Providence||Priority Deadline: March 13|
Workforce ProgramsMore Info
- Adult Education Professional Development
- Bridge to Best
- Corporate Language
- English Language Studies (ELS)
- GED® Testing & Transcripts
CCRI Career Services provides students and alumni with high-quality services, support, and resources for successful career planning and superior experiential learning opportunities.
The CCRI Workforce Partnerships Team works in close collaboration with industry and business leaders to ensure the college’s offerings are meeting both current and future workforce needs.