Two Dimensional Design
Assignments are generated to develop both a visual and verbal understanding of the principles of design while allowing the student to practice setting up visual problems and investigating possible solutions. Projects explore the way basic principle and elements may be put to use in applied designs including practice in communicating ideas and in the integration of concepts, materials, and techniques.
Two Dimensional Design ARTS 1310
Two Dimensional Design is one of the initial starting points for gaining an understanding of the basic principles and elements that apply to any field within art or design. The class is considered to be one of the primary foundation courses necessary for pursuing a career in art or design and is required for students pursuing an AFA in Art.
Studio: 6 hours
Online Exhibition: The Collective
- Despite the pandemic we would like to present our artwork to you. Using our Collective effort the Fine Arts Seminar class of Fall semester 2020, has created this virtual show. Welcome to The Collective.
- image credit: Jon Carpetis
Online Exhibition: 2020 Fine Art Seminar
- This showcase is an opportunity for the Fine Art Seminar class to gather our work, and express our talents and passions amidst the Covid Pandemic. We, as a collaborative, have come together to create a virtual exhibition of our best work for you.
Student Exhibition Fall 2020
- A showcase of the incredible talent and success of our students in their exploration and execution of art. All the featured artwork was made this semester by students enrolled in Art, Art History, and Design courses.
- image credit: Zairelis Lopez