The course is recommended for all art majors but can serve as an introductory design course for all students.
Introduction to Sculpture and Form ARTS 1630
Contemporary approaches to three-dimensional design using basic materials and techniques. Concept development and structural problem-solving are emphasized.
Studio: 6 hours
- No pre-requisite required but ARTS 1410 (Three- Dimensional Design) is strongly recommended.
Online Exhibition: The Collective
- Despite the pandemic we would like to present our artwork to you. Using our Collective effort the Fine Arts Seminar class of Fall semester 2020, has created this virtual show. Welcome to The Collective.
- image credit: Jon Carpetis
Online Exhibition: 2020 Fine Art Seminar
- This showcase is an opportunity for the Fine Art Seminar class to gather our work, and express our talents and passions amidst the Covid Pandemic. We, as a collaborative, have come together to create a virtual exhibition of our best work for you.
Student Exhibition Fall 2020
- A showcase of the incredible talent and success of our students in their exploration and execution of art. All the featured artwork was made this semester by students enrolled in Art, Art History, and Design courses.
- image credit: Zairelis Lopez