The course is recommended for all art majors but can serve as an introductory design course for all students.
Introduction to Sculpture and Form ARTS 1630
Contemporary approaches to three-dimensional design using basic materials and techniques. Concept development and structural problem-solving are emphasized.
Studio: 6 hours
- No pre-requisite required but ARTS 1410 (Three- Dimensional Design) is strongly recommended.
MADE In Hungary IV: A group exhibition of ceramic vessels and sculptures
- Exhibition Dates: February 1st to 28th, Reception: 5-7pm, Wednesday February 15th
- The Knight Campus Art Gallery is located at 400 East Ave. Warwick, RI 02886 Room 3500, on the third floor of the round building (Enter the library on the forth floor and go down the stairs to right.)
UNCOMMON GOALS: A Sabbatical Exhibition by Mark Zellers
- Exhibition Dates: February 6th to March 3rd, Reception 4-6pm, Wednesday February 8th
- The Flanagan Campus Art Gallery is located at 1762 Louisquisset Pike, Lincoln, RI 02865 Room 1527, on the first floor.