The course is recommended for all art majors but can serve as an introductory design course for all students.
Introduction to Sculpture and Form ARTS 1630
Contemporary approaches to three-dimensional design using basic materials and techniques. Concept development and structural problem-solving are emphasized.
Studio: 6 hours
- No pre-requisite required but ARTS 1410 (Three- Dimensional Design) is strongly recommended.
Student Exhibition Spring 2022
- A showcase of the incredible talent, determination and creativity of our students. All the featured artwork was made this semester by students as coursework in the Art, Art History, and Design Department.
- image credit: Francy Hinds
Student Exhibition Fall 2021
- Browse the exhibition at the link below to see drawings, paintings, photography, digital art, graphic design and more. We applaud our students, and invite you to explore the exhibition!
- image credit: 'Look With Your Eyes Not Your Mouth' by Faith Lapierre