The course is recommended for all art majors but can serve as an introductory design course for all students.
Introduction to Sculpture and Form ARTS 1630
Contemporary approaches to three-dimensional design using basic materials and techniques. Concept development and structural problem-solving are emphasized.
Studio: 6 hours
- No pre-requisite required but ARTS 1410 (Three- Dimensional Design) is strongly recommended.
Student Exhibition Spring 2022
- A showcase of the incredible talent, determination and creativity of our students. All the featured artwork was made this semester by students as coursework in the Art, Art History, and Design Department.
- image credit: Francy Hinds
Knight Campus Gallery Exhibition: Napoles Marty
- Exhibition Dates: October 19 - November 18
- Reception: 4-6 pm on Thursday November 17