Independent Study provides the rare academic opportunity for highly motivated students who have previously successfully demonstrated academic excellence in art as well as the ability and desire for advanced study. Students must be enrolled in the AFA Art Degree program and have completed all associated courses offered in the particular discipline with an established record of evidence of excellence.
The CCRI Honors Program provides additional opportunity for qualifying art students to develop independent study projects. Please refer to the Honors Program for additional information.
Online Exhibition: The Collective
- Despite the pandemic we would like to present our artwork to you. Using our Collective effort the Fine Arts Seminar class of Fall semester 2020, has created this virtual show. Welcome to The Collective.
- image credit: Jon Carpetis
Online Exhibition: 2020 Fine Art Seminar
- This showcase is an opportunity for the Fine Art Seminar class to gather our work, and express our talents and passions amidst the Covid Pandemic. We, as a collaborative, have come together to create a virtual exhibition of our best work for you.
Student Exhibition Fall 2020
- A showcase of the incredible talent and success of our students in their exploration and execution of art. All the featured artwork was made this semester by students enrolled in Art, Art History, and Design courses.
- image credit: Zairelis Lopez