Four-Dimensional Animation and Design
This course examines the basic elements of art and design in space and time. Students are introduced to artists working with 4D and new media arts to explore their own ideas, spaces and time-based techniques while developing critical thinking in relation to subject, medium, form and content, and how all of these can create or effect meaning in 4D art.
Four-Dimensional Animation and Design ARTS 1420
Students will create works of art using time-based techniques such as time lapse, basic cell animation, stop motion, go motion, basic green screen and sound.
Online Exhibition: The Collective
- Despite the pandemic we would like to present our artwork to you. Using our Collective effort the Fine Arts Seminar class of Fall semester 2020, has created this virtual show. Welcome to The Collective.
- image credit: Jon Carpetis
Online Exhibition: 2020 Fine Art Seminar
- This showcase is an opportunity for the Fine Art Seminar class to gather our work, and express our talents and passions amidst the Covid Pandemic. We, as a collaborative, have come together to create a virtual exhibition of our best work for you.
Student Exhibition Fall 2020
- A showcase of the incredible talent and success of our students in their exploration and execution of art. All the featured artwork was made this semester by students enrolled in Art, Art History, and Design courses.
- image credit: Zairelis Lopez