Veteran Services Office
The CCRI Veteran Services Office is committed to being a resource to all VA education beneficiaries. Our mission is to assist veterans, service members and dependents in the pursuit of their educational goals by maintaining up-to-date information on current programs and resources. Through a combination of experience with the educational system and contacts within the VA, we can help you with any aspect of your higher education.
A step-by-step checklist with everything you need to know can be found here. This guides military veterans, National Guard members, and dependents using VA benefits through every step of the process. This includes applying for benefits, applying to CCRI, and ongoing support while a student at CCRI.
Below is a statewide orientation video provided by the RI Office of Higher Education welcoming veterans to the Rhode Island school system. Take a look for valuable information about your upcoming educational career!
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Initial Application to CCRI
- Advising and Counseling
- The Access Program
- Department Directory
- Disability Services for Students (DSS)
- The Tutoring Centers
- VA Education
- Providence VA Medical Center
- RI Office of Veterans Affairs
- Student Veterans of America
- Warrior Scholar Project
- Tillman Scholars
- The Washington Center VET Initiative
- SENEDIA Veteran Internship Program
- Service to School
- Free LinkedIn Premium for Veterans
- American Corporate Partners