CNA Employer Sponsored Jobs and Other Opportunities
Currently recruiting for Spring 2024 Opportunities!
These are employer sponsored full-time job opportunities with full benefits. Tuition is free for all those who qualify and are accepted after a screening and interview process. The current positions are full-time with shift options. Full-time employment begins following program completion, and while waiting for a license. Once licensed, full-time positions with benefits begin. The program is a hybrid with an online virtual lecture and in-person skill lab and clinical.
- Complete Program Inquiry Form – this form initiates the interview process with our recruitment team. Please be sure to select the program name "CNA – Employer Sponsored".
- Sign up for a CNA Course Pre-test
- If recommended after pre-screening, you will be contacted by the employer for an interview. Including completion of BCI (Bureau of Criminal Investigation) checks
- Attend Mandatory Program Orientation and Course Material Pick up – TBD (one week prior to class)
**Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Participants**
- You may qualify for tuition and fee assistance if you receive SNAP benefits [formerly known as the electronic benefit transfer (EBT) program].
- Please click HERE to complete the required form and submit it to [email protected]
- Do not pay for your pretest until this form is processed.
- Snap disclaimer PDF
State Facility/Real Jobs RI – CURRENTLY RECRUITING
February 20 - May 27, 2024
This opportunity would result in employment with Eleanor Slater Hospital (Zambarano Unit - Pascoag, RI) OR The Veterans Home (Bristol, RI). The current positions are for full-time evening or night shift. Once licensed, full-time positions with benefits begin.
Westerly Education Center – CURRENTLY RECRUITING
May 7 – July 25, 2024
Opportunity funded in partnership with the Office of the Post Secondary Commissioner and CCRI Division of Workforce Partnerships. This is an in-person training program held at the Westerly Education Center (116 High St, Westerly, RI). Clinicals during the final week of class will be held at a Westerly Facility.
Care New England - Mental Health and CNA Certification - CURRENTLY RECRUITING
March 19– June 14, 2024
Completion of this 20-week combined course results in achieving a dual
certification from CCRI and RIC. This in person class will prepare any student for direct care work in an acute care setting at various Care New England facilities. In-person evening classes are available.
RI-BEST for CNA
Fall 2024 TBD
In person, 15-week class - lectures, skills lab, and clinicals will all be held face-to-face. Classes include facilitator support with option for one-on-one or small group tutoring. Students will also receive support in preparation for Rhode Island CNA state exam after class ends.
Family Service Association
*PAID CNA Student Intern - START NOW
Opportunities available with rolling deadlines throughout the year. For more information, contact [email protected].
Workforce ProgramsMore Info
CCRI Career Services provides students and alumni with high-quality services, support, and resources for successful career planning and superior experiential learning opportunities.
The CCRI Workforce Partnerships Team works in close collaboration with industry and business leaders to ensure the college’s offerings are meeting both current and future workforce needs.