OSHA 10 Training
The OSHA 10 training will focus on promoting workplace safety and healthy working practices for the manufacturing industry. This training will provide the basics of OSHA guidelines to better the safety of the working environment. Every student who completes the entirety of this training will receive their Nationally Recognized OSHA 10 card. The following topics will be covered during this training:
- Understanding the importance of OSHA in providing a safe and healthy workplace.
- Apply OSHA regulations to the workplace to better the working environment.
- Identify safe work practices, elements of the Hazard Communication Standard, bloodborne pathogens and common symptoms, hazardous energy sources, and confined spaces.
Workforce ProgramsMore Info
- Bridge to Best Program
- English Language Studies (ELS)
- GED® Testing & Transcripts
- GED® Ready
- Corporate Language Training
- Adult Education Professional Development
CCRI’s Career services Office provides students and alumni with high-quality services, support and resources for successful career planning and superior experiential learning opportunities.
The CCRI Workforce Partnerships Team works in close collaboration with industry and business leaders to ensure the college’s offerings are meeting both current and future workforce needs.
Search for classes within the Division of Workforce Partnerships by submitting the form below.