The ParaPro Assessment measures the reading, writing, and basic math competencies of practicing and prospective paraprofessionals. Passing the ParaPro Assessment can be used to certify teacher’s aides and assistants in the instruction of these subjects to school children.
The ParaPro Assessment test is in-person. ParaPro Review classes are currently being offered online. Student will need to have internet access and g-mail address to be able to access Google Classroom and ZOOM/Google meets video conferencing in order to take this class.
ParaPro Assessment Test Registration Information
IMPORTANT: As of Dec 30, 2022, Parapro Exam Assessments will be administered through Prometric testing centers. Students will be able to schedule and pay for their test by visiting https://www.prometric.com/ParaPro.
- Optional: ParaPro Online Review Class, see schedule below.
- Online registration is paid by credit card ONLY.
- Cash, check or money order walk-in registrations will be accepted in our office locations.
- Review and sign the ParaPro Assessment Guidelines for Candidates, includes list of acceptable photo identification.
- Bring acceptable photo identification to test.
- Masks are required.
- ParaPro is developed, administered, and scored by ETS. Learn more about the test.
- To request testing accommodations, please register through ETS Disability Services
ParaPro Assessment Review Class (Optional)
This class prepares students to take the ParaPro Assessment. Instruction, review, and practice are provided in reading, mathematics, and writing skills. Cost is $75 (includes $10 non-refundable registration fee). Total time is 12 hours.
Workforce ProgramsMore Info
Adult EducationMore Info
CCRI Career Services provides students and alumni with high-quality services, support, and resources for successful career planning and superior experiential learning opportunities.
The CCRI Workforce Partnerships Team works in close collaboration with industry and business leaders to ensure the college’s offerings are meeting both current and future workforce needs.