- Unedited How to Study Videos: These online sessions review what to expect in your class and study strategies.
- Nursing: We provide you with short videos to guide you on your first nursing semester along with additional resources to keep you on track.
- Math: Here are some resources to help you be successful in math. We also provide tip videos for math emporium students.
- Anatomy and Physiology: Here are some short videos done by the Student Success Center to help you learn how to study for your Anatomy and Physiology class with helpful advice from a CCRI student.
- Engineering: Here are some short videos done by the Student Success Center to help you learn how to study for your Engineering class with knowledgeable advice from a CCRI Tutor.
- Online Learning Tips
- LaunchPad Overview
- LaunchPad - 6 Highlights
- Helpful links for Preparing for the Accuplacer Placement Test
- Helpful links for Preparing for the HESI Nursing Application
- Study Strategy Handouts
- YouTube Videos/links
- Weekly Schedule Grid
- How to Create a Kurzweil Account
MIT OpenCourseWare: MIT OpenCourseWare provides a great service that makes the class material of real MIT Classes available to the public for free through Video Lectures, Presentations, and Assignments.
Learning Express Library: Learning Express Library provides a completely online learning platform of practice tests and tutorial course series designed to help patrons, students, and adult learners succeed on the academic or licensing tests they must pass.
Vocabulary.com: A website that offers the opportunity to browse a variety of lists of various vocabulary words but also create and load your own lists to teach and test yourself in comprehension and spelling.
VARK: A questionnaire that provides users with a profile of their learning style preferences. These preferences are about the ways that they want to take-in and give-out information whilst learning.
Notetaking ABCs and 123s – Kimberly Edgar
How to Take Great Notes – watchwellcast
How to Study Effectively with Flashcards – Thomas Frank
The Most powerful way to remember What You Study – Thomas Frank
My #1 Way for Stopping procrastination – Thomas Frank