Applying for Financial Aid
Financial Aid Information
Rhode Island Alternative Application for State Post Secondary Student Financial Assistance
For Students Applying for Fall 2022, Spring & Summer 2023
Students who complete their application and submit all required documents by the July 1 priority deadline increase their potential to receive the maximum aid available from each of the financial aid programs.
Completing the Alternative Application
The following is a list of information you may need to complete the 2022-2023 Application:
- W-2 forms or other records of income earned in 2020
- Your (and your parents, if you are dependent) 2020Federal Income Tax Return
- Records of other untaxed income received such as child support, payments to tax-deferred pension plans, veteran’s benefits, or military or clergy allowances
- Current bank statements and records of stocks, bonds and other investments
- Business or farm records, if applicable.
The weRI Rhode Island Relief Fund
The weR1 Rhode Island Relief Fund is an initiative of Governor Raimondo to provide cash assistance to undocumented immigrants who have experienced financial hardship during the COVID-19 crisis.
- weR1 Fund Overview
- weR1 Fund: Cash Assistance for Undocumented Rhode Islanders
- Fondo weR1: Asistencia en efectivo para los indocumentados de Rhode Island