|November 14 (Mon)||Winter and Spring 2023 registration begins for continuing and new degree students|
|December 5th (Mon)||Winter and Spring 2023 registration begins for continuing and new non-degree students (students not in a program of study)|
|December 22nd (Thu)||Winter 2022 Waiver Day 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. (senior and unemployed RI Citizens)|
|December 27th (Tue)||Winter 2022 classes begin|
|January 17- February 3||Bookstore Authorizations for Spring 2023 available|
|January 19th (Thu)||Spring 2023 Waiver Day 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. (senior and unemployed RI Citizens)|
|January 23rd (Mon)||Spring 2023 classes begin|
|February 20th (Mon)||Spring 2023 late start classes begin|
|February 13- February 28||Bookstore Authorizations for Late Start Spring 2023 available|
Important Refund Information
*Reminder- Some students will not receive all of their refund in one disbursement, if any of the following applies:
- One or more of their registered courses have not officially started prior to disbursement.
- Enrollment has not been verified for one or more courses.
- Student has a one semester loan. Loan proceeds must be disbursed in two payments per Department of Education regulations. The second payment will be made after the midpoint of the semester.
New loan recipients
Students must accept loan, complete and sign MPN and Entrance Counseling. Once this has been completed, loan funds can be applied to student’s tuition and fees and remaining funds may be authorized for the bookstore. See the CCRI Bookstore Authorization FAQ page for more information.
Reminder: Student must be enrolled at least half-time (6 credits) at time of disbursement to remain eligible for Direct Loans.
Other Helpful Links
- Outside Scholarship Opportunities
- Consortium Agreement
- Web Resources
- Withdrawal from College
- Veterans Information
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Glossary of Terms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Terms and Conditions
- Submitting Tax Information
- Pell Calculator
- Net Price Calculator
- Code of Conduct
- Private Educational Loans