|April 13, 2020||Registration begins for Fall classes|
|Ongoing||Financial Aid determines Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) for Fall 2020. Changes to a SAP status may impact financial aid eligibility for the Fall term. Students affected will be notified by email to check their SAP status posted on their MyCCRI account.|
|August 24 through September 18||Fall Bookstore authorization will be available to purchase books. Students must provide a CCRI ID Number to use authorization.|
|August 31, 2020||Fall Classes begin|
|September 28, 2020||Last Call Classes begin|
|September 22, 2020 through October 7, 2020||Bookstore authorizations for Last Call Classes ONLY will be available to purchase books. Students must provide a CCRI ID Number to use authorization.|
Important Refund Information
*Reminder- Some students will not receive all of their refund in one disbursement, if any of the following applies:
- One or more of their registered courses have not officially started prior to disbursement.
- Enrollment has not been verified for one or more courses.
- Student has a one semester loan. Loan proceeds must be disbursed in two payments per Department of Education regulations. The second payment will be made after the midpoint of the semester.
New loan recipients for Fall 2020
Students must accept loan, complete and sign MPN and Entrance Counseling. Once this has been completed, loan funds can be applied to student’s tuition and fees and remaining funds may be authorized for the bookstore. See the CCRI Bookstore Authorization FAQ page for more information.
Reminder: Student must be enrolled at least half-time (6 credits) at time of disbursement to remain eligible for Direct Loans.
Other Helpful Links
- Outside Scholarship Opportunities
- Consortium Agreement
- Web Resources
- Withdrawal from College
- Veterans Information
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Glossary of Terms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Terms and Conditions
- Submitting Tax Information
- Pell Calculator
- Net Price Calculator
- Code of Conduct
- Private Educational Loans