Experiencing financial challenges due to the pandemic?
- Did you or a family member lose your job or experience a reduction in income?
- Are you struggling with unforeseen expenses?
CCRI's Financial Aid Office can help!
Reduction in Income
If your 2022 income has decreased compared to the 2020 income listed on your FAFSA, you may qualify for a review of your eligibility to receive more financial aid.
Re-Evaluation of Income forms 2022-2023 Academic Year
Click here for more information on other emergency assistance available.
Other Helpful Links
- Outside Scholarship Opportunities
- Consortium Agreement
- Web Resources
- Withdrawal from College
- Veterans Information
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Glossary of Terms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Terms and Conditions
- Submitting Tax Information
- Pell Calculator
- Net Price Calculator
- Code of Conduct
- Private Educational Loans