21-22 Verification - Updated July 13, 2021
Effective July 13, 2021 Verification of most FAFSA applications have been waived.
The Department of Education (ED) announced on that it would be making changes to the verification process for the 2021-22 award year.
Specifically, effective July 13, 2021 and for the remainder of the 2021-22 FAFSA processing and verification cycle, ED is waiving verification requirements for most Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) information, except for identity/statement of educational purpose and high school completion status under verification and tracking groups V4 and V5.
To see if other documents are needed:
- Log in your MyCCRI account.
- Click on "For Students" tab.
- Scroll to the "Financial Aid Requirements" box.
- Be sure you are reviewing the Financial Aid requirements for the 2021-2022 award year.
- You can change award years by selecting "choose another award year"
- Review documents with a red flag.
The Financial Aid Office will continue to process Verifications for the 2020-2021 academic year. Additionally, we will continue to collect non-verification documents, e.g., Citizenship for all academic years.
2020-2021 Academic Year- September 2020 through May 2021; Summer Session I & II 2021
Click here for step by step instructions on how to locate and submit required financial aid documents.