New for 2021-2022
The Office of Financial Aid is excited to announce a new initiative designed to ease the burden of the verification process. Beginning with the 2021-2022 award year, CCRI is collaborating with ProEducation Solutions to offer ProVerifier+ which enables you to complete verification from your smart phone, tablet or computer. The process is user friendly and you will be able to submit verification documents electronically from any location.
To see if verification documents are needed:
- Log in your MyCCRI account.
- Click on "For Students"tab.
- Scroll to the "Financial Aid Requirements"box.
- Be sure you are reviewing the Financial Aid requirements for the 2021-2022 award year.
- You can change award years by selecting "choose another award year"
- Review documents with a red flag.
- Clicking PROVER will automatically direct you to your online ProVerify Student Dashboard.
- You will see and upload additional documents needed in your ProVerify Student Dashboard.
The Financial Aid Office will continue to process Verifications for the 2021-2021 academic year. Additionally, we will continue to collect non-verification documents, e.g., Citizenship and Selective Service for all academic years.
2020-2021 Academic Year- September 2020 through May 2021; Summer Session I & II 2021
Click here for step by step instructions on how to locate and submit required financial aid documents.