New for 2021-2022
The Office of Financial Aid is excited to announce a new initiative designed to ease the burden of the verification process. Beginning with the 2021-2022 award year, CCRI is collaborating with ProEducation Solutions to offer ProVerifier+ which enables students to complete verification from a smart phone, tablet or computer. The process is user friendly and will allow verification documents to be submitted electronically from any location.
To see if verification documents are needed:
- Log in your MyCCRI account.
- Click on "For Students"tab.
- Scroll to the "Financial Aid Requirements"box.
- Be sure you are reviewing the Financial Aid requirements for the 2021-2022 award year.
- You can change award years by selecting "choose another award year"
- Review documents with a red flag.
- Using the CCRI username and password, log into the ProVerify Student Dashboard to complete the required documents
The Financial Aid Office will continue to process Verifications for the 2020-2021 academic year. Additionally, we will continue to collect non-verification documents, e.g., Citizenship and Selective Service for all academic years.
2020-2021 Academic Year- September 2020 through May 2021; Summer Session I & II 2021
Click here for step by step instructions on how to locate and submit required financial aid documents.