Students and alumni now have access to Handshake, our new job database. On Handshake, you can explore career paths, find jobs and internships relevant to your interests, and launch your career.
Access your Handshake account here!
Helpful resources for making the most of your Handshake account:
- How to fill out your Handshake profile
- Finding a job on Handshake FAQ
- The three Handshake 'must dos'
- Three ways other students on Handshake can help you
Review the jobs database terms and conditions.
Additional Rhode Island Employment Resources
- Governor Raimondo has recommended this website as a place to search for current job openings in RI that were created to support the COVID-19 response efforts and other jobs in high demand.
- Find jobs in Rhode Island that are available for immediate hire through this new database from Skills for Rhode Island's Future.
- College Internship Program - Summer 2021
- DO NOT WAIT - Apply Today (Deadline: 2/5/21)
Back to Work RI connects Rhode Islanders with job opportunities in vibrant sectors across the state. Ready to get back to work? Sign up to get personalized, data-driven career recommendations for in-demand jobs and reskilling programs!