You built your business. We'll help you grow it.
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses is a program that helps small businesses grow and create jobs by providing them with greater access to education, financial capital and business-support services. Through the program, small business owners will gain practical skills in topics such as negotiation, marketing and employee management that can immediately be put into action. In addition, you will receive the tools and professional support to develop a strategic and customized growth plan that will take your business to the next level.
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses is designed for business owners who have a business poised for growth. We look for applicants who are passionate about growing their business, creating jobs in their communities and who generally meet these criteria:
- Owner or co-owner of a Rhode Island based business.
- Business in operation for at least two years.
- Business revenues of more than $75,000 in the most recent fiscal year.
- Business with a minimum of two employees (including the owner).
10KSB In the News!
Across the U.S., 10,000 Small Businesses graduates are increasing their revenues and creating new jobs in their communities:
- 97% Graduation Rate
- 82% of Alumni grew revenue at 30 months
- 61% of created jobs at 30 months
- 86% of Graduates do business with each other
- 87% of Graduates reported acquiring capital at 30 months
- +92 Recommendation Rate
If you are a selected applicant, you will gain access to a practical business education and a professional support network at no cost. If you’re a small business owner interested in taking your business to the next level, visit 10KSBapply.com.