Is your business ready for what’s next?
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses is designed for business owners who have a business poised for growth. We look for applicants who are passionate about growing their business, creating jobs in their communities and who generally meet these criteria:
- Owner or co-owner of a Rhode Island based business.
- Business in operation for at least two years.
- Business revenues of more than $75,000 in the most recent fiscal year.
- Business with a minimum of two employees (including the owner).
How the program works
To get the most out of the program, business owners are asked to invest their time to engage in the following:
- Attend a program orientation.
- Complete 11 convenient learning sessions.
- Participate in out-of-class activities, including completing assignments, attending networking events and business support clinics.
- Create a growth plan over the course of the program