Goal 3: Expand partnerships and programs
We will create an inclusive campus culture that invests in organizational development and innovation so we can best support our students, faculty, staff, and community.
To understand how we will accomplish and measure this goal, see strategies, tactics, and success measures below.
- Provide a welcoming and inclusive environment where students, faculty, and staff can be authentic and openly learn, work, and engage.
- Develop campus communities and physical spaces that enhance student experiences and promote high-quality work.
- Provide robust channels of communication to share and receive information across the college community.
- Advance communication, collaboration, and decision-making through shared governance.
- Strengthen strategies to increase the pipeline, recruitment, and retention of diverse faculty and staff.
- Build a comprehensive onboarding process that focuses on essential skills and college culture so faculty and staff can successfully begin work and serve students.
- Provide education and training that promote shared language, behavioral norms, and concepts centered on building an inclusive and equitable culture.
- Deliver professional development, trainings, and programs to meet the needs of faculty and staff.
- Commit to providing and receiving valuable feedback, professional development, cross-sharing information, and annual performance reviews.
- Develop individual, division, and institutional goals that are aligned to the strategic plan.
- Use analytics to respond to student needs and eliminate institutional barriers to student success.
- Regularly review organizational operations and leverage technology to ensure institutional efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop a technology structure that is cost-effective, secure, scalable, and responsive to the evolving needs of the organization.
- Build an annual budget and sustainable financial model that supports students and advances strategic goals.
- Apply data to performance metrics and regularly communicate progress towards goals.
- Hiring and retention
- Professional development
- Capital projects
- Individual and division measures