Goal 2: Expand partnerships and programs
We will prepare our students for sustainable, living-wage careers and opportunities for upward socioeconomic mobility through partnerships and support services focused on closing equity gaps.
To understand how we will accomplish and measure this goal, see strategies, tactics, and success measures below.
- Empower students to identify personal, career, and economic goals.
- Facilitate connection to employers and programs and increase access to employment opportunities especially for students from underrepresented backgrounds.
- Utilize labor market data to forecast demand, build relevant academic and workforce programming, and communicate insight with students, faculty, staff, and external audiences.
- Review and strengthen curriculum by engaging college departments, advisory boards, adult education, employer partners, economic development agencies, and community organizations.
- Increase alignment between Divisions of Academic Affairs and Workforce Partnerships to build stackable credentials that lead to program completion, advancement, and transfer.
- Align master schedules and curricular offerings with student and employment demands.
- Deliver demand-informed programs that continue to position CCRI as the leading workforce provider in the state.
- Expand student services and community partnerships to remove barriers to student success by supporting financial, housing, food, childcare, transportation, mental health, and college access needs.
- Empower families to enroll in college by delivering programs and services that champion educational and employment pursuits for high school students, recent high school graduates, and new and returning adult learners.
- Provide equitable opportunities for work-based learning, internships, and professional skills development.
- Strategically engage stakeholders to promote CCRI and its value through our community and external relations programs.
- Grow philanthropic resources by advancing the Foundation’s fundraising and engagement efforts to support students, alumni, faculty, staff, campuses, and college innovation.
- Total awards (shared with Goal 1)
- New programs
- New partnerships
- Early college
- Institutional advancement