Along with DJ Hours and the 24/7 stream of awesome modern college music, CCRI Radio has weekly music and talk programming. From learning about different topics including science and health, to movie reviews, countdowns, and news updates, CCRI Radio's program shows are sure to entertain.
Here's our semester line-up:
- CCRI Campus Calendar - Listen in to catch the latest in CCRI news and events
- Topic At Hand - Matt Delaney & Allen DerManelian help us start the day during the morning commute (M/W/F 8-9am)
- Film Fun Friday - Emma Cox talks all things film, including fun facts and honest reviews (Fridays 12-1pm)
- Pop Culture - Bob Sterns talks about pop culture during his weekly show.
- Sonic History of Rock & Roll - Max Hubbard guides you through the evolution of rock and roll, one decade at a time (Thurs 9-10am)
- Foundation Information - Jeremy Handy as "Carter" uncovers bizarre and otherworldly mysteries of the CCRI campus
- I'm Dunn with Sports - Erik Dunn talks about all things sports, from CCRI to the pros (Mon 4-5pm)
- Turn of the Century - Jon Dorn dusts off his CD collection, playing alternative and indie music from the 1990s and 2000s
- Live DJ sets - student DJs curate an hour of music live on air. See our schedule more info (Weekdays between 10am-2pm; on-air encore recordings Saturdays 10am-2pm)
- Student Project Spotlight - Stories and reporting from students in CCRI's Communication & Film/Media courses (Fridays & Sundays at 6pm)
Want to create a show? Current CCRI students can pitch ideas at our weekly meetings.