We're always looking to add new people and ideas to the CCRI Radio team. Want to get involved? Come to one of our weekly meetings or email us: [email protected].
How can you get involved?
- Be a live on-air DJ: Host a 1-hour show in the Knight Campus radio booth during the morning or afternoon – introduce and play your favorite songs live on CCRI Radio. Training: 1 training session, 1 co-host session
- Audition to host one of our flagship pre-recorded programs: We are looking for hosts of our shows, Reel Talk (a movie preview/review show) and Top 10 Countdown. Training: 1 audition/interview, 1 training session, 1 co-host session.
- Create a podcast or pre-recorded program: Want to host a show about your favorite subject? Propose a show idea, then record it in the CCRI Radio studio – your show will air weekly during the semester. Training: 1 proposal/meeting, 1 training session, 1 co-host session.
- Be part of the crew: Train to be an audio engineer or producer to help record shows; join our underwriting team to raise funds from local businesses; help us plan, produce and DJ events. Training: Multiple training sessions.
Want to be a live DJ?
Have an idea for a show or podcast?
CCRI Radio DJs and crew meet periodically on campus/Zoom during the semester to discuss new shows, plan productions and strategize about how to find more listeners. Upcoming meeting schedule:
- Fall 2023 meeting schedule coming soon