We're always looking to add new people and ideas to the CCRI Radio team. Want to get involved? Come to one of our weekly meetings or email us: [email protected].
How can you get involved?
- Be a live on-air DJ: Host a 1-hour show in the Knight Campus radio booth during the morning or afternoon – introduce and play your favorite songs live on CCRI Radio. Training: 1 training session, 1 co-host session
- Audition to host one of our flagship pre-recorded programs: We are looking for hosts of our shows, Reel Talk (a movie preview/review show) and Top 10 Countdown. Training: 1 audition/interview, 1 training session, 1 co-host session.
- Create a pre-recorded program: Want to host a show about your favorite subject? Propose a show idea, then record it in the CCRI Radio studio – your show will air weekly during the semester. Training: 1 proposal/meeting, 1 training session, 1 co-host session.
- Be part of the crew: Train to be an audio engineer or producer to help record shows; join our underwriting team to raise funds from local businesses; help us plan, produce and DJ events. Training: Multiple training sessions.
Want to be a live DJ?
Have an idea for a show?
CCRI Radio DJs and crew meet regularly on Zoom (Fall 2020) during the semester to discuss new shows, plan productions and strategize about how to find more listeners. Upcoming meeting schedule:
- Meeting days/times vary each week. Enter your CCRI email address below to receive an invite link.