Office of Opportunity and Outreach
The health and safety of our college community is our highest priority. As such, all employees in the Office of Opportunity and Outreach are working remotely and are preparing to deliver regular support services via phone, email, and teleconferencing technology to the fullest extent possible.
Updated information about CCRI's response to the pandemic can be found here.
The Office of Opportunity and Outreach offers several programs that help Rhode Islanders overcome barriers to starting and completing a post-secondary (Beyond the high school or GED level) education:
- Access/TRIO Student Support Services
- Access Plus/TRIO Student Support Services-Disability
- Community and Social Resources Office
- Disability Services for Students
- Gateways to Success Initiative
- RI Educational Opportunity Center (TRIO)
- RI Educational Talent Search (TRIO)
The Office of Opportunity and Outreach is a part of Student Services. Its programs also work outside the college providing post-secondary educational planning, information and assistance.
The mission of the Office of Opportunity and Outreach is to increase access to and success in post-secondary education among Rhode Islanders who face economic, academic, social, and/or cultural barriers to education.