Rhode Island Educational Opportunity Center
As COVID-19 restrictions begin to ease, the health and safety of our participants and staff remains our highest priority.
EOC services are available onsite and remotely.
To learn about current in-person hours or schedule an in-person or remote appointment, please: call the main office at 401.455.6028, text us at 401.310.0730 or email [email protected] – we will respond. Alternately, you can use this online form to request an appointment.
Here is a list of our free, one-to-one confidential services
- Pick the right college or training program for you
- Complete Admissions applications and essays
- Complete Financial Aid Forms – FAFSA
- Identify and apply for scholarships
- Career exploration
- Academic counseling, course registration
- Assistance with resolving student loan issues
- Special activities to help transition to college life
- GED and ESL referrals
- Admission and Transfer fee waivers
We provide free services to qualified adults who are U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents without a four-year college degree. Our participants are primarily (but not restricted to):
- First-generation to go to college
- Age 19 or Older with limited incomes and/or
- Veterans and Military-connected family members
- Unaccompanied, Homeless or Foster Care Youth
Do I have to be accepted to CCRI to use RIEOC services?
RIEOC services are available no matter which college you may attend. While CCRI is an exceptional college, another college or program maybe a better fit. Our goal is to prepare you for your future.
Schedule an appointment or stop by our offices
All offices have easy access to public transportation, are fully accessible, and offer free parking.
- Providence - Liston campus room 2254
- Warwick - Knight campus room 1050
- Lincoln - Flanagan campus room 1146
- Newport – Newport County campus room 148
Give us a call to schedule an appointment with an RIEOC counselor 401-455-6028.