Let us help you complete the FAFSA and get started on reaching your goals.
Each college you apply to will use the information on the FAFSA - Free Application for Federal Student Aid to determine how much money you may receive in financial aid.
The earlier you complete the FAFSA the better. You can file your FAFSA starting October 1.
So, how do you start the financial aid process?
- Schedule an appointment with an RIEOC Counselor.
- Make a list of the colleges you want to attend
- Bring your tax or benefit statements for yourself and/or your parent(s).
Tip – Don’t wait to be accepted to college to file for financial aid. Get started TODAY!
Schedule an appointment with your RIEOC counselor to complete the FAFSA form.
- Big Future - free scholarship search and financial planning resource
- United Negro College Fund
- National Directory of Scholarships, Internships, and Fellowships for Latino Students
- Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute (CHCI) Scholarship
- College Greenlight - free college scholarship search engine
- Foster Care to Success Scholarships/Casey Family Services
- Jeanette Rankin Women Scholarship Fund - for women 35+ years old and low-income
- Women’s Independence Scholarship
- Coca-Cola Community College Academic Team
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship
Resolving Your Student Loan Issues– Make a Fresh Start
If your student loans are in default or delinquent, RIEOC counselors may be able to help you. Counselors can work with you, explain your options and assist with the US Department of Education and your loan servicer.
Call us today at 401-455-6028 to schedule an appointment.
Remember to bring all your student loan papers with you when you meet with an RIEOC counselor.
Schedule an appointment or stop by our offices
All offices have easy access to public transportation, are fully accessible, and offer free parking.
- Providence - Liston campus room 2254
- Warwick - Knight campus room 1050
- Lincoln - Flanagan campus room 1146
- Newport – Newport County campus room 148
Give us a call to schedule an appointment with an RIEOC counselor 401-455-6028.