Skip to Main ContentSearch Site

Transfer Articulation with Four-Year Institutions

CCRI partners with many 4-year colleges and universities to help students transfer seamlessly. Below is a list of our transfer agreements and information about their benefits listed by Guided Pathway.

Students planning on transferring should meet with an advisor and start as soon as possible! Prospective or new students can schedule an appointment with an advisor and current students can visit their Starfish account.

Detailed Program-to-Program descriptions with course information can by found on Transferology.

Transferology Logo

Program-to-Program Transfer Agreements

Arts and Humanities

  • Bridgewater State University- Music/Jazz Studies - B.A. Music Jazz Studies
  • Bridgewater State University- Theater - B.A. Theater Arts
  • Johnson and Wales University-Liberal Studies with Guaranteed Admissions Program (GAP)
  • University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth- Art - College of Visual & Perf Arts
  • Providence College-Liberal Arts

Business, Economics and Data Analytics

  • Bridgewater State University- General Business B.S. General Management
  • Bridgewater State University- Management B.S. General Management
  • Bridgewater State University- Marketing B.S. Marketing Concentration
  • Bryant University- General Business - B.S.B.A. Business Administration
  • Bryant University-General Studies - B.S.B.A. Business Administration
  • Excelsior University-Business (online)
  • Johnson and Wales University-Business Studies with Guaranteed Admissions Program (GAP)
  • New England Institute of Technology- Business Transfer B.S.
  • Nichols College (ABLE Discount)-General Business - B.S.B.A. Accounting
  • Nichols College (ABLE Discount)-General Business-B.S.B.A. Criminal Justice Management
  • Nichols College (ABLE Discount)-General Business - B.S.B.A. General Business
  • Nichols College (ABLE Discount)-General Business - B.S.B.A. Hospitality Management
  • Nichols College (ABLE Discount)-General Business - Other B.S.B.A. majors
  • University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth- Accounting - B.S. Accounting
  • University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth- Management - B.S. Management Concentrations
  • University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth- Marketing - B.S. Marketing
  • Southern New Hampshire University-General Business (online)
  • Southern New Hampshire University-Accounting (online)
  • Southern New Hampshire University-General Studies (online)
  • Southern New Hampshire University-Management (online)
  • Quincy College-B.S. Business Management

Communication, Media and Film

  • Bryant University-New Media Comm/Gen Studies - B.A. Communication

Education, Government, and Human Services

  • Bryant University-General Studies - B.S. Psychology
  • Excelsior University-Criminal Justice (online)
  • Fisher College-Early Child Education - B.S. Human Serv: Early Ed & Intervention
  • New England Institute of Technology-Law Enforcement Transfer, B.A

Health and Health Administration

  • Chamberlain College of Nursing-Nursing - RN to B.S.N. (online)
  • Excelsior University-Nursing (online)
  • Southern New Hampshire University-Nursing (online)
  • Salve Regina University-Nursing (online)
  • Rhode Island College-Nursing - RN to B.S.N
  • Rhode Island College-Dental Hygiene - B.S. Health Sciences
  • University of Bridgeport-Dental Hygiene - B.S. Dental Hygiene
  • Colby Sawyer College-Respiratory Therapy - B.S. Respiratory Therapy

Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics

  • Capitol Technology University-B.S. Cybersecurity
  • Bryant University-Science - B.S. Biology
  • Excelsior University-Cybersecurity (online)
  • Johnson and Wales University-Cybersecurity - B.S. Cyber Threat, Intelligence, Defense

General Program Admissions Agreements

CCRI has admissions agreement programs with various colleges. These agreements allow students who meet specific requirements at CCRI, guaranteed acceptance and potential tuition discounts. These agreements apply to multiple or all programs at the transfer college or university.

Interested in partnering with CCRI? Colleges and Universities with propose transfer agreements can apply here.

Submit Proposal Here

Need help transferring? 

Ask the Transfer Center