Massage Therapy Appointments are given May- July
Appointments are required for the student massage clinic. To request an appointment, you must email [email protected]. Information about appointment dates will be sent to you along with the information you will need to provide to schedule an appointment. Once your appointment has been made, you will receive an email confirming your appointment.
If you are a first time client, an intake form will be emailed to you. All first time
clients must complete and submit the intake form before your appointment is confirmed.
Once your email is received, an intake form will be emailed to you. You must complete the intake form and return it. Upon receipt of your intake form, your appointment will be confirmed via an email from ClinicSense.
- All persons given appointments will be screened for potential contraindications to receiving a therapeutic massage.
- Clients who are ill will not be seen and will be rescheduled.
- The student is required to accept all clients assigned by an instructor.
- The appointment length is one hour.
- The minimum age for clinic clients is 18 years old.
- Those individuals who have not eaten or taken water within in the last four hours, have experienced recent injuries, or have a health history that would preclude receiving massage are not eligible for a massage today.
Massage should not be performed on people with certain medical conditions. You will be responsible for sharing any relevant medical information prior to the massage. Symptoms and conditions that make undergoing a massage inadvisable (contraindications) will be explained, any condition that would prohibit the massage will be discussed prior to the session.
If a client misses an appointment, a student will call giving the client 48 hours to contact the clinic to confirm their next appointment. If the client fails to notify the clinic, they will be removed from the appointment book and future appointments will be cancelled.
STUDENT MASSAGE CLINIC FEES
One hour massage - $20 donation
|May 27 - July 31, 2019||Monday||8:00AM-8:00PM|
|Wed, Thurs, Sat||8:00AM-4:00PM|
Following dates not available: when the state of RI celebrates
- Memorial Day & Fourth of July