CCRI Athletic Director Fall 2020 Honor Roll
January 15, 2020
The Community College of Rhode Island announces its Athletic Director Fall 2020 Honor Roll. The list honors student-athletes who maintain a GPA of 3.00 or higher while registered for 12 or more credits.
Of the 38 named to this semester's Athletic Director Fall 2020 Honor Roll, 28 also qualified for the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA) Region XXI Honor Roll, which honors student-athletes at two-year colleges in New England who maintain a GPA of 3.20 or higher while registered for 12 or more credits.
The honorees are:
- Melody R. Herrarte, Women's Soccer, 3.969*
- Cody Anter, Men's Basketball , 3.94*
- Millie R. Wignall, Women's Swimming, 3.94*
- Brendaly N. Leon Silverio, Softball, 3.937*
- Emily Drainville, Softball, 3.87*
- Talia Thibodeau, Women's Basketball, 3.869*
- Thea Brum, Women's Soccer, 3.802*
- Tristan J. Klampert, Men's Indoor Track, 3.763*
- Kyle Alves, Men's Club Volleyball, 3.75*
- Robert W. Civetti, Baseball, 3.644*
- Olamide O. Britto, Softball, 3.625*
- Kiley M. Ferns, Softball, 3.6*
- Halley J. Ponitzman, Softball, 3.585*
- Chas R. Morgan, Men's Basketball, 3.551*
- Haylie M. Wellman, Softball, 3.546*
- McKay, Marilyn J., Women's Volleyball, 3.536*
- Bradley F. Procaccini, Men's Swimming, 3.425*
- Jazlynn T. DiZoglio, Women's Basketball, 3.406*
- Juan C. Garcia Carrascoza, Men's Soccer, 3.396*
- Brooke K. Artruc, Softball, 3.392*
- Eoin A. Hamell-Kelleher, Baseball, 3.338*
- Troy J. Van Vliet, Baseball, 3.315*
- Courtney A .Hafey, Softball, 3.287*
- Luke A. Fusaro, Men's Basketball, 3.281*
- Reilly M. Hodge, Women's Basketball, 3.28*
- Casey Regine, Softball, 3.265*
- Emily L. Gil, Softball, 3.238*
- Maya-Jane S. Lima, Women's Basketball, 3.214*
- Chase Griffin, Baseball, 3.188
- Michael B. Resnick, Men's Basketball , 3.169
- James K. Coleman, Baseball, 3.093
- Mia C. Shola, Women's Volleyball, 3.085
- Thomas T. Hingerty, Men's Club Volleyball, 3.063
- Richard W. Pina, Men's Basketball, 3.06
- Emily E. McNeil, Softball, 3.005
- Abigail R. Foster, Softball, 3.00
- Gavin R. Kearney, Men's Indoor Track, 3.00
- Taylor L. Kent, Softball, 3.00
*Denotes NJCAA Region XXI Honor Roll
Building a better future
CCRI teams with offshore wind joint-venture partners Ørsted and Eversource and labor and workforce development organizations, to prepare Rhode Island’s offshore wind workforce.
Access to education
CCRI has been selected as an education partner for Amazon’s Career Choice program, providing Amazon’s hourly employees access to the college’s more than 90 degree programs in high-demand industries.
Experience of a lifetime
Students in CCRI’s Communication and Film/Media program enjoyed a unique opportunity this past spring thanks to a first-of-its-kind project-based learning collaboration with Fidelity Investments.
The show goes on
For the first time in more than two years, the CCRI Players relaunch their Summer Repertory theater season at the Knight Campus’ Bobby Hackett Theatre with an adaptation of a classic Shakespeare work.
A road less traveled
More than a decade after beginning her journey as a Photo Specialist at Walgreens, first-generation CCRI alumna Michelle Roques is now behind the pharmacy counter as a Registered Pharmacist.
Seizing the opportunity
Seventeen seniors from Providence’s public high schools will graduate from their respective high school this year as part of CCRI's Accelerate program to earn up to 24 transferable college credits.
Spring 2022 Dean's List
Students enrolled in a degree program who have completed 12 credits with a grade point average of 3.25 or higher each semester with no grade lower than “C” are eligible for the Dean's List.
From the festive, well-decorated graduation caps to the sounds of Pomp and Circumstance filling the arena, CCRI returned to the Dunkin’ Donuts Center for its first in-person commencement since 2019.