Engineering Transfer Program
Students can choose from 8 engineering concentration tracks that directly correspond to program concentrations at URI and other ABET (Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology, Inc) accredited schools. Earn your Associates Degree first and then transfer.
- How to Study for Engineering
- Which Program Track Do You Want To Study?
- Types of Jobs
- Approved Calculators for the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying Exam
Helpful Forms and Information
- URI Transfer Guide
- URI College of Engineering
- TES - Transfer Evaluation System - View approved course transfer agreements with other colleges