The goal of the physics department is to provide quality required courses for programs.Apply Today
Physics News & Announcements
Recent Course Name/Numbering Changes:
- The title of GEOL 1010 has changed from: General Geology (Physical Geology) to: Introduction to Geology - How the Earth Works.
- The title of PHYS 1000 has changed from: Conceptual Physics/Physical Science to: Physics of Everyday Life.
- PHYS 1150: University Physics I (lecture) and PHYS 1151: University Physics I Lab have taken the place of PHYS 1100: Engineering Physics, which will no longer be offered. Both the PHYS 1150 lecture and PHYS 1151 lab must be taken to satisfy program requirements.
- PHYS 1500: University Physics II (lecture) and PHYS 1501: University Physics II Lab have taken the place of ENGR 2150: Intro to Electrical Engineering (lecture) and ENGR 2151: Intro to Electrical Lab, which will no longer be offered. Both the PHYS 1500 lecture and PHYS 1501 lab must be taken to satisfy program requirements.
- PHYS 2000: University Physics III (lecture) and PHYS 2001: University Physics III Lab have taken the place of PHYS 2110: Topics in Acoustics, Optics and Thermodynamics (lecture) and PHYS 2111: Introduction to Acoustics and Optics Lab, which will no longer be offered. Both the PHYS 2000 lecture and PHYS 2001 lab must be taken to satisfy program requirements.
Renovations Are Complete
Renovations of Warwick Campus Physics and Engineering labs on the Second floor are complete!
Margaret M. Jacoby Observatory
Check this page for updates and details.