Skip to Main ContentSearch SiteSearch Site


Room Changes

If you need to change your classroom, please complete the Room Change form and return to the English Department Office Manager and Chair. Note that changes are sent to the Registrar in batches. Please do not directly email the Registrar staff. Thank you.

Equipment, Facilities, and Maintenance

If you need help with maintenance, furniture, repairs, custodial, locks, hardware, etc., use the Facilities, Maintenance, and Engineering department's SCHOOL DUDE work order system (password protected).