- National Cyberwatch Hosts Open Office hours for Students on December 16 at 7 pm
- Register now for Cybersecurity Awareness Worldwide Games & Conference November 5-8
- CAE Virtual Career Fair - September 2019
- 2019 CAE Virtual Career Fair CAE/Community
- DHS Announces Cyber Student Intern Program
SANS offers Cyber Games with a chance to win scholarships!
Great news for students who are interested or curious about Cyber Security. SANS is offering more cyber games and a chance for students to win scholarships. Registration is FREE and open to all college students. The games start April 5 to May 10, 2019. Rhode Island is one of the lucky states again to participate in the national competition (see link below to register).
- College Program: https://www.cyber-fasttrack.org
- Cybersecurity Lecture, April 18, 2019 at 6:00 p.m.,
Room 4090 (Board Room) CCRI Warwick Campus
- Cybersecurity Lecture December 5 at 6:30 pm,
Room 1040, Warwick Campus
- Codebreaker Challenge 2018
- Cyber Security Virtual Career Fair
- CAE in Cybersecurity Symposium
- DHS Hiring Flyer
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) recognizes the serious nature of the cybersecurity challenges, and has compelling cybersecurity missions that draw candidates seeking to join a team that makes a difference to secure cyberspace. Now more than ever, DHS must recruit, develop, and retain a talented and diverse cybersecurity workforce. As part of this focus, DHS will host a DHS Cybersecurity Webinar on October 16, 2018 from 1:00-3:00PM (EST). The webinar will provide information on cyber missions, cyber career opportunities, and the federal hiring and application process. Participating DHS Components include: Office of Intelligence and Analysis (I&A), U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS), Transportation Security Administration (TSA), and the Office of Chief Information Officer (OCIO).
CCRI Cybersecurity Students to Participate in The World's First Global Hacking Competition:
- Frank Giordano - Team Captain
- Jonatha Provencal - Team Co-Captain
- James Perry - Team Co-Captain
- Gail Golomb
- Jennifer Victor
Links for more information on the competition:
Computer Studies and Cybersecurity Club is Sponsoring a Cybersecurity Lecture May 2 [More information]
RI Women in Science and Engineering Networking Event, Wednesday, March 7![Registration]
State-of-the-art cyber range opens at CCRI's Newport County Campus
Rhode Island’s first cyber range dedicated solely to educating and training students and industry professionals is officially open at the Community College of Rhode Island’s Newport County Campus.