- Describe the role of marketing in organizations and in organizational growth.
- Analyze an organization's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats from a
- Design appropriate and effective marketing strategies.
- Use marketing information to make informed decisions about marketing planning.
- Use online databases to conduct research on business environment trends.
- Employ marketing research processes.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with and/or lead a diverse team toward goal accomplishment.
- Standardized final exams
- Term projects
Highlighted Recent Activities:
- The faculty will analyze the data and review the following: a. the assessment instrument
used and b. investigation of formative assessments to improve student performance
in the areas of course terminology and concepts with respect to BUSN 1020 and BUSN
Download PDF file *