Welcome to the Community College of Rhode Island! With more than 100 degree and certificate programs, 7 career pathways of study, and 4 campus locations across the state, CCRI is a smart choice. Whatever your goals may be, we can help you attain them. Whether you're starting your college career to explore your options, earn an associates degree and then transfer, or looking for classes for personal enrichment, we have a place for you. Come join our community of students!
QUICK LINKS FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
High School Counselors
We know your students rely on you to guide them in making decisions about their education. Exploring the world of college opportunities can be a complex proposition for students. They want to have all the facts when deciding how and where to pursue their higher education. With your expertise and CCRI’s assistance, we can help you help your students throughout the decision-making process.
DualEnroll Online Application Information for Counselors
QUICK LINKS FOR HIGH SCHOOL COUNSELORS
- Learn How to Apply
- Programs and Services
- Joint Admissions Agreement (JAA)
- Locate your Admissions Representative
- News for High School Counselors
High School Partnerships
Partner Up with CCRI
You’re still in high school and want to attend the Community College of Rhode Island to get a “running start” on your college education. Check out CCRI’s three high school dual enrollment programs that allow you to complete college-accredited courses before you graduate from high school. The credits that students earn can count toward both a high school diploma and/or a college degree. Let us introduce you to the college experience and create excitement about your education!
Helpful tips regarding the "Prepare RI'' initiative
- For information about the "Prepare RI" Dual and Concurrent Enrollment Program, please see the Rhode Island Department of Education's website
- The form below must be hand delivered to the bookstore in a sealed envelope from the high school at the time textbooks are selected. This method for covering textbook costs is being offered to the high schools as a courtesy. We realize that some school districts have other processes in place to meet the requirements of the "Prepare RI" Program. CCRI Authorization to Charge LEA's Form (Bookstore Form)