NOTE: If you have never logged into Medial before, go http://medial.ccri.edu and login with your Domain username and password.
3. In the text editor, click on the “Mashups” icon and select “Medial” from the drop-down menu
4. If this is your first time using the Medial mash up, you will be prompted to login. Select "Yes" and then type in your Domain username and password.
5. Click “Upload” and search your computer and then select the video, click “Upload”
6. Click “Browse” and select the file you would like to upload and then click “Open".
7. Click “Next”.
8.n Type in a title, choose "Personal" for the category, enter a description, and a Tag (optional) and click “Next".
9. Choose a “Thumbnail” and click “Next”.
10. You have the option to add a captions file if you have one associated with your video file:
11. Click "Finish".
12. Select any other options you would like to implement and click “Next
13. Select any additional options you would like and click “Submit”.
NOTE: Once your video has finished uploading, it will be ready to play in Blackboard.