Lactation Room Rules
- This room is provided so that nursing mothers may have a comfortable and private place to express breast milk. Please do not use this room for any other purpose. Failure to comply with this rule can lead to a revocation of your access to this space.
- Access to this space must be renewed at the beginning of every semester and/or summer session. Please e-mail [email protected] to put your name on the list.
- This space is not scheduled. A white board has been provided so that you can share with others when you plan to regularly use the room. It is not required that you share this information or use this space regularly, but the more you share such information with your peers, the more likely the space can be used efficiently and conveniently by all.
- Please clean up after yourself and leave this place as clean as you found it. Violators may lose their access to this space.
- Do not leave any items in this room. The college is not responsible for materials you leave behind intentionally or by accident.
- If you notice that any of the supplies are running low, please send an e-mail to [email protected] so that replacements can be secured before items run out.
- If you have any suggestions for how to improve the operation of this space or how we can better assist parenting students, please share your ideas via e-mail with [email protected].