These images are for the mastheads at the top of CCRI webpages. The Homepage Images should be used for your index/home page and are larger to accommodate the optional department summary text and button. The Inside Images are smaller and should be used for all pages except your index/home page.
To use these images simply:
- Copy the title above the image
- Make sure you have the page checked out (You'll see the lightbulb lit)
- Click on Properties
- Scroll down to Header Image Options (If you do not see Header Image Options open a ticket. It means your permissions need to be changed)
- Paste the title into your Page Class.
- Save & Publish
- If you dont see your new image clear your cache:)
Home Page Masthead Images
Inside Masthead Images