Health Services Office
- Student Health Services Information- PDF from the catalog
- Immunization Forms
CCRI is requiring students who have received the vaccination against COVID-19 to document verification of receipt of final vaccination dose by uploading the completed vaccination card received from your vaccination provider. Beginning July 19, 2021, please upload your documentation through your MyCCRI account>For Students tab> Verify My Vaccination. Or visit https://ccri.medicatconnect.com and login with your CCRI username and password
- How to Upload your Vaccination Record:https://youtu.be/13ItP_XaJpU
- How to upload your Exemption Form: https://youtu.be/5ymVEntrIm0
- CDC on Winter Weather
- RI Department of Health - Public Health Advisory
- Norovirus -
is a very contagious virus that causes vomiting and diarrhea. Anyone can get infected and sick with norovirus. You can get norovirus from having direct contact with an infected person, consuming contaminated food or water, and touching contaminated surfaces then putting your unwashed hands in your mouth. [Read More on the Norovirus]
- Zika Virus
- Ebola Information
- EV-D68 Information CDC EV-D68 Web page
- RI Dept of Health website
- MRSA Questions and Answers
- Public Health - SMOKING
- Public Health - Vaccines
Community Health Resources
- CCRI Dental Hygiene Clinic
- Listing of Women's Health, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Resources
- Listing of Community Health Centers in RI- PDF
- HealthSource RI
Student Health Insurance
Although CCRI does not contract with a particular insurance carrier, students are eligible for student health insurance by virtue of their student status. The following are a few available options.
- The American College Student Association (ACSA)
- Temporary Health Insurance
- Student Secure
- Student Health Insurance
- Affordable Health Insurance Plans
- International Student Health Insurance
More Health Information on the Web
The National Library of Medicine's MEDLINEplus will direct you to information and to help answer health questions.
The leading source for trustworthy and timely health and medical news and information.
Student guide to surviving stress and anxiety in college and beyond.
Healthline provides a comprehensive overview of thousands of health conditions for individuals and/or their loved ones and offers a variety of free educational tools.
REHABSPOT's focus is not only to help individuals who struggle with addiction, to get treatment, but also to educate individuals on the correlation between mental health and substance abuse
Your First Step provides caring and patient experts to help you decide which path is right for you or a loved one.