Online Bill Payment
When finished, remember to LOGOUT of MyCCRI or your login session will still be open and may lead to repeated "Time-out" messages the next time you login.
Paying Your Bill Online (Entire Amount Due)
* Note that our system is most compatible with Firefox and Google Chrome browsers. Using handheld devices is not recommended when paying online.
1. Log on to your MyCCRI student self service account
Enter your User Name and Password then click the "Login" button
2. Click on "My Account"
3a. If your screen looks like this continue on to Step 4
3b. If your screen looks like this click the "Login" button. Continue to
3c. If you are asked to login using a PIN try switching to a different browser and repeating this process from Step 1.
4. Click on the "Make Payment" button.
5. Check the box next to the term you are paying. Then click the "Continue" button.
6. Select your payment method and click the "Continue" button.
7. Fill out the remaining payment information. If you would like to save this payment method to use in the future check off the "Save this payment method for future use" box. Choose a unique name for this payment method and type it in the "Save payment method as" box.
If you choose not to save the payment method leave both options blank.
Click the "Continue" button.
8. Once the payment is complete you will see a confirmation page. It is best to print a copy for your records and keep it with other school related receipts.