Important Notices for Students
Courses are now available for viewing under Available Courses.
Check your MyCCRI account for holds so you don't miss out!
- Quick Links
- New policy information
- Check/Print your schedule in MyCCRI
- Rooms may have changed since the last time you checked your schedule. For the most up-to-date class information, please check your MyCCRI account regularly as the semester gets underway.
- Avoid being dropped for non-payment.
- Applying to CCRI - New to CCRI? What happens next?
- Course Cancellations
- There is NO Guaranteed Drop for Non-Payment
The college reserves the right to drop students from their courses for non-payment, however, the financial responsibility remains with the student. If you sign up for a class at CCRI and do not drop it yourself within the established timelines, you will be responsible for the bill.
- Final Exams Schedule
- Late Registration Fee
- Mandatory Immunization Requirements
- Grading System- PDF* - see page 18