- CCRI hosts Promise Enrollment Days in August
- CCRI Math Professor earns publication in prestigious economics journal
- CCRI Student Government Presidents join elite college leadership program
- CCRI Athletic Director earns new role with college administrators alliance
- Collins named CCRI's Chief of Police and Director of Public Safety
- Shakespeare comes to life at CCRI Summer Rep
- CCRI nursing student earns award for excellence in her field
- CCRI featured in LinkedIn Learning course on Advanced Manufacturing
- Preparedness Conference highlights importance of disaster recovery
CCRI receives a $400,000 grant from the Strada’s Employer and Community College Partnership Challenge to address emergent workforce training needs in the state’s oral healthcare sector.
In the limelight
After building his theater career as a director and actor, longtime CCRI professor Ted Clement has finally written his first play, which premiers this Thursday at the Bobby Hackett Theatre.
An enlightening experience
Technical Assistant Luis Paz recently spent a week in his home country of Guatemala with members of his church on a dental mission trip to educate youth on the importance of proper dental care.
Lightening the mood
In a departure from their usual adaptation of Shakespearean works, the CCRI Players are bringing levity to their 2022–23 season opener this Thursday with Clown Bar live from the Bobby Hackett Theatre.
CCRI has been recognized by Waters Corporation for playing a key role in the past several decades helping the company find talented employees through the college's Chemical Technology program.
Pursuing his passion
Alumus Ednilson Tavares is one of three theater students joining the 2022–23 Sandra Feinstein-Gamm Theater’s Gamm Fellowship Program, created to provide opportunities for emerging artists of color.
Building a better future
CCRI teams with offshore wind joint-venture partners Ørsted and Eversource and labor and workforce development organizations, to prepare Rhode Island’s offshore wind workforce.
Access to education
CCRI has been selected as an education partner for Amazon’s Career Choice program, providing Amazon’s hourly employees access to the college’s more than 90 degree programs in high-demand industries.
Experience of a lifetime
Students in CCRI’s Communication and Film/Media program enjoyed a unique opportunity this past spring thanks to a first-of-its-kind project-based learning collaboration with Fidelity Investments.