Pathways to Health Careers
Come explore opportunities in health careers!
NOTICE: The Pathways to Health Careers fair event scheduled for:
Great Hall, CCRI Knight Campus
March 26, 2020
9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
has been cancelled due to CCRI's policy regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Following the advice of RIDOH, all events with 100 or more participants have been canceled through April 7, 2020.
Please check back in Fall 2020 for details about our rescheduled fair!
Learn about all the exciting and evolving pathways offered by CCRI, URI and RIC in Allied Health, Dental, Emergency Management, Nursing, Rehabilitation and Social Services at the Pathways to Health Careers fair! Participants will be able to:
- Explore career paths.
- Learn about salaries, careers and growth opportunities.
- Speak with employers and CCRI alumni about their experiences in health care careers.
- Learn about CCRI and credit transfer programs to four-year institutions.
- Talk with students and faculty in CCRI's health programs.
- View demonstrations and clinical simulations.
- Earn raffle tickets for prizes just for participating.