Computerized Tomography Imaging Certificate Program
Applications for Fall 2017 entrance through Fall 2019 entrance (CTIC)
|Fall Enrollment - Apply in June
||Lincoln - Evening
Minimum requirements to apply to the Computerized Tomography Imaging Certificate program:
- CCRI Application for Enrollment into General Studies with a pre-Computerized Tomography Imaging Certificate (CTIC) concentration.
- Official copy of a high school transcript, GED® transcript or baccalaureate transcript
from an accredited institution, including date of graduation or completion.
- ARRT certificate – Current certification as a Radiologic Technologist through the
American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. (NMTCB, Nuclear Medicine Technology
Certification Board is an acceptable substitute.)
- GPA - A grade point average of 2.0 or better for all college courses taken.
All the above requirements must be met satisfactorily BEFORE submission of the Performance-Based
Health Science (PBHS) application and does not guarantee acceptance. Students declining
acceptance into the program for the semester must resubmit a PBHS application for
the program and meet current requirements. Once accepted into the program, the student
must attend a mandatory orientation conducted by the Allied Health Department.
- Complete and submit an online PBHS application here.
Deadlines are listed on the form.
Conditionally accepted students are required to complete the following:
- When directed by notification from the Office of Enrollment Services, students must
submit a background check.
Results of BCI may prevent admission due to clinical agencies' requirements.
- Applicants must have a physical examination and the required immunizations completed
prior to the start of CTIC 1010: Fundamentals of Computerized Tomography.
- Students also must have a current CPR card (American Heart Association, Healthcare
Provider level) obtained through an AHA-recognized community training center. This
course is also available at CCRI (HEAL 0200). CPR must be documented prior to the
start of CTIC 1010: Fundamentals of Computerized Tomography.
Final acceptance is based upon the completion of the above criteria.
Please note: Requirements are subject to change.
For more clarifying information regarding any of the above please contact the Office
of Enrollment Services at:
- Mike Hynes, Knight Campus, 401-825-2266, firstname.lastname@example.org
- If more specific information is needed, contact Peter Cyr, the Computerized Tomography
Imaging Certificate Program Director, via email at email@example.com.
Computerized Tomography Imaging Certificate Program Acceptance Sort Order
Applicants to the Computerized Tomography Imaging program will be offered acceptance
in order based on their score on the national certification examination given by the
American Registry of Technologists. (NMTCB, Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification
Board certification is an acceptable substitute.)